The Principal Quality
Every detail of the kitchens you’re about to discover has been designed around the very best in contemporary living. With clever storage solutions, the latest finishes, and special touches to make your kitchen distinctly your own, Principal helps set a new standard in kitchen design trends. Discover durable and stylish benchtops and finish your room with sinks and tapware. From traditional looks to ultra cool and contemporary, there really is something to inspire everyone in a Principal kitchen.
Installing your Principal kitchen couldn’t be easier with all assembly hardware included in our cabinet packs such as hinges, runners, screws and cabinet feet. No separate purchases of these hardware or fasteners are required.
Doing your own DIY kitchen installation but it’s your first time?
Click the link below to download the easy installation guide
Our Warranty—Built for Life
Your kitchen is the heart to the home. So it’s great to know your Principal kitchen is backed by a 10-year guarantee. All cabinetry features solid backs, high moisture resistant E0 Australian particle board, quality PVC edging on all exposed edges of the cabinetry and multiple support rails to take substantial weight. Which means you can be sure your kitchen will withstand the realities of modern life.
Principal Kitchen Features
- Finest quality finishes.
- Our kitchens are finished with the finest quality European hinges, drawer runners and hardware from Häfele, Kesseböhmer and Salice. For the ultimate peace of mind, all of these components come with a 20-year guarantee.
- Premium 18mm doors.
- Quality and durability is key. Substantial 18mm doors on all our kitchens provide that premium feel and reduce the risk of bowing.
- Our staff are with you all the way.
- Our in-store designers are on hand to help you select the right kitchen for your home and your lifestyle. And they know every detail of the kitchens inside and out, to give you the right advice first time, every time.
- Available to order & ready when you are Subject to availability, your kitchen will usually be ready to deliver in as little as 14 days.
Principal kitchens are committed to the environment and reducing the impact we’re all having on the world’s natural resources. With that in mind, we created a very high set of environmental standards for our kitchens.
→ All cabinetry and doors are made using board supplied from controlled sources.
→ We use E0 (low formaldehyde emitting) rated timber board and panels in the manufacturing of all cabinets, doors and laminate bench tops—a first for the Australian marketplace.
Download the latest Principal Kitchen Range Catalogue
Our latest catalogue features the best of our range, from kitchen door finishes, appliances, benchtops and accessories.
We have plenty on display in our showroom too if you would like to see the range first hand.